Technical Solutions Specialist
Founded in 1996, SKURA has grown into a well-recognized and respected international company with satisfied customers in 78 countries around the world. Customers include, but are not limited to: GlaxoSmithKline, Allergan, Novo Nordisk, Biogen Idec, Honeywell, Abbott, Urgo Laboratories, Daiichi-Sankyo, Ping, Mazda, and many more. These customers have all benefited from SKURA’s unique value proposition by deploying our market leading sales enablement solution.
To achieve this, Skura has developed a SaaS platform called SFX that manages sales content from marketing to sales to the end customer. In managing the content SFX also provides real time tracking and analytics across all channels.
As a technical solutions specialist, your role is to design and implement support to ensure software issues are quickly resolved. As a solution specialist, the ability to troubleshoot and build technical solutions is part of day to day operations. This position requires the ability to engage and build positive internal and external client relationships, while managing multiple initiatives, often with competing priorities. You will also be tasked with helping internally, with ensuring servers are maintained and employee application issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, company, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Prioritize and schedule server down time for upgrades.
- Log any bugs in our tracking system
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Record, track, and document help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, actions taken, through to the final resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Participates in the design, development, and delivery of technical solutions to projects.
- Ensures the delivery of support services necessary for a projects successful execution
- Develop/maintain expertise of system development methodologies, IT implications for systems/technologies and impact on business solutions
- Providing technical guidance to IT team members, and review work produced to ensure technical excellence
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Knowledgeable of web services related technologies, ability to quickly learn complex systems
- University Degree/College diploma in Information Technology field or equivalent experience
- Ability to code, debug, research, analyze and problem solve solution development issues
- Working knowledge of iOS, Windows, and Android operating systems
- Experience with client server configuration and cloud based mobile applications
- Ability to act as a lead technical development expert and subject matter export for business application and/or specific technologies
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and batch scripting
- Application support experience