The Sales Engineer (SE) will support business and revenue goals by providing high quality business and product presentations
and demonstrations to potential SKURA customers. The SE will also provide input on the qualification of prospects and play a
significant role in the creation of business strategies to secure new business for SKURA.
The SE works in tandem with sales executives to drive new sales opportunities from
qualification to close. In particular, the SE focuses on understanding the business and the
technical requirements of the prospect, and strives to showcase how the SKURA platform can
meet these requirements in the best possible light. The SE is expected to have in-depth
knowledge of product functional capabilities and technical architecture, and possess a good
understanding of the sales enablement landscape with respect to business/technology
drivers and competitive landscape.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, this individual will be required to fulfill the following
- Develop, present and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed
customer requirements to highlight broad solution areas with emphasis on key
differentiators to both technical and non-technical audiences that meet client's stated
- Partner with Sales Executives by providing the necessary support to compete effectively in the marketplace by
assessing the requirements and uncover the needs for a complete solution
- Act as an integral member of the sales team contributing to the formulation of strategies
and technical approaches, including planning for pre-sales campaigns and strategize
with the Sales Executive on the next best activities to move deal further down the
- Manage the technical relationship with the customer and be SKURA's secondary "face"
(besides the Sales Executive) to the customer throughout the sales process
- Provide on-going technical support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations. This
may include training, trouble-shooting, and best-practices consulting
- Provide necessary SKURA functional/technical input into RFI's and RFP's
- Conduct discovery sessions to completely understand prospect's business and technical
requirements, Expertly handle customer questions on functional / technical capabilities
during meetings / presentations, and if needed, adapt presentation / demo to
customer's line of questioning
- Prepare and conduct proof-of-concept and pilots including coordinating all aspects of setup
and training, if needed
- Understand the dependencies on other 3rd party software components to develop
complete solutions for customers
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the
- Bring in additional consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SKURA's product-suite
- Work with the product management teams to provide feedback on current and future
product requirements and communicate competitive intelligence from the field
- Bachelor's degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Proven Industry experience as a technical pre-sales consultant with a strong understanding of performance management solutions, a plus
- Strong understanding of (SaaS) architectures and technology solutions
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise product briefings
- Track record of learning/adapting quickly and assimilating new concepts
- Respectable social reach (i.e. social-media savvy and related-experience engaging prospects)
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and participated as part of a highly successful team
- Demonstrated ability to work under your own initiative (i.e. you can figure out what you to do and go do it)
- Understanding of web based content creation
Requirements for Success
- Energy and passion for what you do
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Detail, process and goal oriented
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal: Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements and other sales/market collateral.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact.
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships.
What you can expect from us?
We are the best at what we do. We are driven, fast-paced and growing quickly. Anyone coming to work with us needs to be ready to run
fast, perform and have a good time. The future with our company is unlimited and built on the backs of the team we are putting together.
If you want to experience something special, learn a lot and use your skills to make a difference, this is the right place for you!
If you are interested in this posting please contact us at: CAREERS@SKURA.COM